Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Convention Make & Take Pennant

So, while I was getting ready for my big Retired Stamp Set BOGO event, I wanted to display one of the Make & Take projects from Convention....Oh, how I love this!!  There is a matching card box that goes with it....that will be on my TO DO list the next time I get some quiet time away from the kids!

Here is the AWESOME pennant that we got all the supplies & directions for!


Can you see the pinwheel made from the Timeless Portrait paper (on the left?). I also love how the cards can hang off the hemp twine....I am definitely going to use this idea to display cards moving forward!. What I REALLY like is this whole pennant matches the colors in my dining room (I have it hanging on my hutch) It just might stay there for awhile so I can gaze at it everyday!

Speaking of my BOGO event, want to see the craziness that is my Dining Room today??


...and that's only part of it!

Yep, the kids ate in the playroom tonight!!

If you're in the area....the second half of my sale is doing on right now until 8:00pm this evening! Grab some great, Retired stamp sets and then use that amount towards some NEW stuff....WOO HOO!!

Well, I'm Off to do some BOGO-ing!

No comments:

Post a Comment