Monday, July 18, 2011

Post Convention BOGO Stamp Sale Event!!

Who Doesn't LOVE a BOGO!?!
(Especially a Stampin' Up! one)

I just got back from the Stampin' Up! Convention and since they were SO generous in giving all of us Demonstrators LOTS of FREE STUFF...I thought I should do the same for YOU!!!

As you may know, the new Stampin' Up! Idea Book & Catalog was released on July 1st. As a way to clean out my old (and retired) stamp sets and make way for the AMAZING NEW ITEMS that are coming out....I am offering YOU a FABULOUS DEAL!!

It's a BOGO Event that you will NOT want to miss!!

Purchase any of my Retired stamp sets (at full price)....and you will receive that amount BACK IN NEW CATALOG MERCHANDISE!! You will be getting DOUBLE the product for your money!! And you don't have to choose between old and new.....you get BOTH!!

Don't want to spend full price on retired product? OK! Pay full price for the NEW products and get the retired products for FREE! It's really the same thing, it just depends on how you look at it!

My list of retired stamp sets is listed below.  Feel free to email or call with your your orders OR I will also be having a...

BOGO Clearance Open House 
231 Columbia Drive, Williamsville (my home)
Tuesday, July 26th  11:00am-1:00pm or 6:30-8:00pm


If you live local and want to see some of the things in person, you can come to my Open House that day or make an appointment for a time that works better for you. You can also feel free to shoot me an email with what sets you want or give me a call so I can put it aside for you! Just know that things will sell out fast, so if you know you want something – don't wait for an appointment!  I will have the NEW CATALOG available for you to view at the Open House so we can get your new product ordered for you RIGHT AWAY!  Or just let me know in an email what you'll be taking with your FREE DOLLARS!

BOGO Info...
Just a few bits of housekeeping before you dive in…
All items are ONLY AVAILABLE WHILE SUPPLIES LAST and First Come, First Served – so you'll want to act FAST! I will be sticking by my e-mail, but should I get backed up, I will read e-mails in the order in which they were received when handling how things sell out. If you are the 2nd person to request an item, I'll put you on a waiting list in case payment from the 1st person falls through.
You won't pay shipping or tax on the Retired Items that you're paying full price for unless you're unable to pick them up from me. If you don't live locally and you need them shipped to you, then you'll pay USPS shipping based on the weight of your items – there still won't be tax or Stampin' Up! shipping since that has already been paid. However, you WILL be responsible for paying the Shipping & Tax on your FREE items from the New Catalog.
How Do I Order?
Probably the most important question everyone wants to know! All you have to do is e-mail me (raeannskerrett@hotmail.com) what you want to purchase from my retired stash, then I'll get back to you with what you've totaled to spend in FREE Shopping Dollars from the BRAND NEW CATALOG. You can view the Catalog online in PDF Form or in my Online Store if you don't have a copy! You'll also have the opportunity to place your order and look at my Retired sets in person during my Open House.

Payment MUST be received by July 31st in order to take advantage of this BOGO special!

Retired List/Prices

W designates Wood Mount
C designates Clear Mount 

Stamp Sets
(Retired from Various Stamping Years)
Love You Much W $25.95
Occasions Collection W (Hostess) $10.00 Unmounted
Season of Simple Grace W $10.00
Lots of Thoughts W $10.00
Big On Spring W $10.00
Cute & Curly W $10.00
So Very W $10.00
To You & Yours W $10.00
Little Hello W $19.95
A Cardinal Christmas W $19.95
Sock Monkey Accessories W $21.95
Autumn Harvest W $17.95
The World Over W $10.00
Love Matters W $10.00
Best Blossoms W $10.00
Season of Simple Piece W $10.00
Peaceful Wishes W $23.95
Serene Spring W $10.00
City of David W $18.95
Thouroughly Thankful W $22.95
Doodle That W $5.00
Versatile Verses W $26.95
Congrats W $10.00 (2 Available)
The Snowflake Spot W $20.95
In my Thoughts W $30.95
So Many Scallops W $10.00
Fun Filled W $16.95
Hugs & Wishes W $17.95
Sidekick Sayings W $10.00
A Little Somethin' W $10.00
Perfect Presentation W $10.00
Big on Christmas W $18.95
Big Blossom W $10.00
Dream a Little W $10.00
All Year Cheer III W $29.95
Heartfelt Thanks W (Missing "heartfelt" stamp) $10.00
Elegant Greetings W $26.95
Dreams Du Jour W $18.95
Background Sampler W $11.95
Just Buzzin' By W $27.95
Sweet Dreams W $10.00
Frames with a Flourish W $33.95 (new, unmounted)
Birthday Whimsy W $10.00
Big Bold Birthday W $27.95
It's Snow Time W $31.95
Wagon Full of Fun W $10.00
Much Appreciated W $2.00 (missing one stamp)
Happy Winter W $11.95
Best Yet W $10.00
Simply Said W $28.95
Time Well Spent W $10.00
Both Way Blossoms W $10.00
Simple Florals W $10.00
Celebrate Everything W $17.95
Too Terrific Tags W $10.00
Tags so Much W $10.00
Embrace Life W $23.95
A Little Birdie Told Me W $25.95
Riveting W $10.00
Animal Crackers W $19.95
Labelicious W $20.95
Flower Filled W $10.00
Punches Three W $10.00
Moose You W $17.95

MISC
Three For You Punch Box (Complete) $45.95
Terrific Tags Punch Box (missing punch) $12.00

INK PADS
Dusty Durango (unopened) $5.00
Crushed Curry (unopened) $5.00
Summer Sun (unopened) $5.00


Whew!! Thats It!!

Let me know if you have any questions!!
Happy Shopping & BOGO-ing!

No comments:

Post a Comment