Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Countdown to Convention!

6 Days Until I Leave for Convention!!

Can you tell I'm excited?? Since the first day that became a Demonstrator, I've dreamt about going to a Stampin' Up! Convention...I mean FREE stamps, LOTS of ideas, inspiration and business advice that you just can't beat.  PLUS the chance to see Salt Lake City Utah...somewhere I've never been before.

Well, THIS is the year that I finally get a chance to go! No husband and No kids for 5 days....
WOO HOO!

And I've decided to take you along with me....well, not in my suitcase or anything (those extra baggage fees are EXPENSIVE) but in blogland.  I'll fill you in on all the sites, sounds and excitement that goes into attending a Convention...I've heard about it, I've read about it....so I know that it's going to be GREAT!

Yesterday, I got some fun mail to get my excitement going...


When I opened it I found tickers to the "First Timer's Breakfast" (this was a surprise to me...I didn't know that existed!), my bag voucher (which I believe gets me my FREE Stampin Up bag filled with all my goodies!!) and my ticket for the +One class I'm taking called "Village of Cuteness".  I can't wait for this class...apparently we're making something out of a little wooden house!! I'm considering that my souvenir for my trip...well, that plus all the other stuff I can purchase in Momento Mall...

SO, it looks like my adventure is about to begin! I need to start figuring out what I am going to bring, what I am going to WEAR and all the other travel details that go along with flying to Utah!  I'm traveling with three other girls...so I'm not too nervous about that part!

Now need to focus on creating 150 swaps or so to exchange at Convention.  If you have no clue what a "swap" is, it's typically a card front using all SU! current product that you randomly swap with thousands of other demonstrators while you're there!  What a great way to get samples for my own inspiration and well as for my customers!  Then, they can always be turned into cards for when I need them!!

I am working on my swaps all this week & weekend....I'll be sure to post the pics once I get a couple completed for you to see and let me know what you think!

Make sure you check my blog every day during convention...I promise to share with you EVERYTHING I can!!

Okay, now back to stamping....

No comments:

Post a Comment