Sunday, July 10, 2011

While you're waiting...

....are you waiting to see all my pictures from the Stampin' Up! Convention in a mere TWO DAYS??  Yes, I am excited, and I CAN'T WAIT to share some of my fantastic experience with you!!

As you are reading this blog entry, I can tell you that I am feverishly working on my SWAPS for Convention. 

What are those, you ask? Well, you know that Silly Band craze that all our kids were apart of....they have silly bands....they trade for other kid's silly bands....they find different kids with silly bands they want and then trade.  Get the picture?  It's the same thing. But just substitute adult women (and Men!) for the kids and change the bands into cards!  I can't wait to start swapping...lots of great ideas, lots of ideas to share with my customers...and it's just fun to see how creative other people can be!

Speaking of which, I wanted to share some cards and items that another very creative friend and Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, Christine Luce, created for our monthly Team Time meeting.  Get ready to whip out your credit card and place an online order for one of SU! most fun and versatile set you'll be DYING to get your hands on....


Let's just jump right in...

Can you see the cute little pennants on top of the cupcakes!! You just adhere them to some toothpicks and Viola! instant classroom cuteness for all the school birthday parties!

...And with birthday parties, you need cards...


(you can use baker's twine to "string" your pennants all in a row!)

...and, of course, you need Birthday Invitations...



Don't forget the Party Favors...


...Or the Gift!


And then, of course, you need to SCRAPBOOK that special day...


Now, wait one minute here...DO NOT  think that this is just another "Birthday Stamp Set". Nope!  Just flip those uber cute pennants around

And....

Party Hats!

Or...how about...

A Flower!

And don't let me forget...

Christmas Trees!!
(sorry, Blogger isn't cooperating with my photo download on this one!)

So, if I convinced you that you cannot live without this set, just head over to my online store and click yourself away to Pennant Bliss!!

Hey, I'll be online and mobile the whole time I'm away....have a question about Convention, want me to take a picture of something specific or maybe samples of a special card or something?? Leave me a comment letting me know what you'd like to know or see!

Tomorrow I should have pictures of my Convention Swaps available for you to see...

2 comments:

  1. ReaeAnn - I am the Scrapbook Samples coordinator for a SU demos only group and would love to share this scrapbook page. If you would rather I not do so, please email me and I will leave it. Credit for the creation will, of course, be given to you :)

    Thank you for sharing ALL the pennant punch ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sure can feel free to share this with others....I just wante to make sure you give credit to the correct person! :) A sideline friend of mine created these items for a team event, her name is Christine Luce. Her website is http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/cluce


    Glad you like them! She'll be thrilled that you love them too!

    ReplyDelete