Thursday, July 21, 2011

Convention Fun with Fabric

(Tired about hearing about the Stampin' Up! Convention yet?? I hope not...because I have SO much more to share with you! If I haven't said it enough...you just HAVE to go to Convention 2012 if you get a chance!!)

I don't know about you, but I am in LOVE with the Designer Fabric that Stampin' Up! came out with. I love the patterns, I love the assortment...and I love the project ideas that we got to see at Convention...

Everything from a simple apron (notice the NEW fabric??)

....to a super cute marker holder! I am SO making this for my kids. Simple...and you only need to sew straight lines (something I can actually do!)

Not sure how well you can see this one...but it's a message board using the Timeless Portrait fabric. LOOOOVVVEEE IT!

What I also enjoyed was that besides TONS of card samples (those I will be sharing some of too..don't worry!) There were so GREAT fabric project displays...

This picture uses the Springtime Vintage fabric

(Click the pictures to enlarge).
There is a sweet and oh-so-pretty grouping of items using the Beau Chateau line

(NEW Fabric Alert!!)
This one is called Spice Cake that will be available in the upcoming Holiday Mini Catalog


(NEW fabric alert!!)
How about Holly Berry Bouquet?

If you haven't had a chance to discover the Designer Fabric that Stampin' Up! offers, check out page 196 in your 2011-2012 Idea Book & Catalog.  You can see all the yummy designs and fabulous colors that are available.  Remember, your fabric WORKS WITH YOUR BIG SHOT...so you can use the dies to quilt, add fabric embellishments to your scrapbooks and cards...and SO MUCH MORE.  If you have any questions about the fabric or any of the project you've seen here, feel free to contact me!

+One

Now, Stampin' Up!'s theme for this year is "+One"...They are challenging us to  kick everything up a notch and do one more workshop....or create one more fabulous project with our customers.  So, in the spirit of +One I am going to share one more picture from Convention with you. 

As Demonstrators we were able to sign up for a special +Fun class one of the evenings.  I chose the "Village of Cuteness" class. I read the description and KNEW it had my name written all over it!! Here's what we made....

How adorable is this??

We painted blocks of precut wood and adorned them with all the delicious papers (including the WOOD SHEETS) and other fun embellishments to create our village.  My plans are to decorate my little village up for the holidays with some of the new Mica Flakes and Jingle Bells that are coming soon...wait, did I just let some new product announcements spill out???

Oops.

I have SO much more to share with you....please keep coming back to see!
You WON'T be disappointed..

No comments:

Post a Comment