Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Convention Eye Candy




I've learned since being at the Stampin' Up! Convention for the first time last week, that when you see this sign (above) you are going to have your senses taken away from you!  The creativity and inspiration is beyond amazing.  Today I thought you'd like to see some of the awe inspiring displays and vignettes that we got the privilege of looking at (and talking TONS of pictures of!)

This was hanging over the center of the vignette display area.  That, my friends, is ALOT of gorgeous, yummy ribbon!! What I love about it...how it's hung from a simple branch. LOVE it!

Each little area highlighted a specific product suite. Watch out for the NEW product suites along the way! Here is the Paisley Petals area.

Pretty, Pretty, Pretty!! Here is the Flirtatious product suite. 

How cute are they paper flowers made from DSP (Designer Series Paper)

"Just Add Cake" suite...LOVE the banner!  Made with our NEW Pennat Die!

"Well Worn"....

Check out these boots!!!

Okay, "Berry Blossoms" is probably one of my favorite product suites in the new catalog.  Check how how insanely CUTE this is...

...little paper strawberries!!


Doesn't this make you get excited about making Valentine Cards??
I am SO finding a little lantern like this and copying this idea!!

This is the vignette from the "Domestic Goddess" product suite.SO cute, fresh and fun!

...And who doesn't like a good baby display? The "Nursery Nest" suite is just perfect for this display!


 I'm going to end my little Show & Tell today with a Product Suite that I honestly didn't love before I left for Convention....and came home in LOVE with!! (See, that's how they getcha'!)
 

This super cute bird was made out of the "Timeless Portrait" DSP.  We actually got to play with the fabric during our Make & Take Projects (Just WAIT) until you see them!!  

Another small vignette using Timeless Portrait.

So, have I inspired you enough for today?? I have a bunch more pictures to share that feature fabrics, card idea and the +FUN class I took...."Village of Cuteness".

I hope you'll join me again tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment