Friday, July 22, 2011

Join My Birthday Club!

Let's Celebrate YOU!!

During your Birthday month, receive a hand stamped Birthday Card from me with a coupon in it for 20% off your ENTIRE order from the current Idea Book & Catalog and/or Mini Catalog!

The brand new Stampin' Up! year began on July 1st and I am SO EXCITED about all the new cards, projects and NEW product we get to play with!

One of the BRAND NEW things that I'll be offering in the new Stampin' Up! year is a Birthday Club!!!

Just email me (raeannskerrett@hotmail.com) with  your Name, Address, Phone Number and Birthday and I will add you to the Birthday Club List! Then on your Birthday month you'll get a hand stamped card from me with a coupon inside for 20% off an ENTIRE order placed during your Birthday month!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU...on ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment