Monday, August 1, 2011

Taking Product Share Orders NOW!

Hi Everyone!

A few weeks ago I announce that I was going to be taking order for a NEW PRODUCT SHARE...
Ribbon, Fabric AND Designer Series Paper!!

Well, now's the time to let me know what you want to get in on! Remember, as soon as a share fills I will place the order and get it all ready to get to you!

If you need a refresher about what was on the VERY LONG list of items available...look HERE!

This is a FANTASTIC way to get ALOT of different and new product for NOT alot of money!

Questions or to place your order? Email me or Call!

I can ship to ANYWHERE in the US for only $5.00 extra (via Priority Mail)

(Please note to my Monthly Stamp & Chat-er's...unfortunately this offer CANNOT count towards your order for our monthly stamp & chat due to the nature of the ordering process)

Happy Stampin'!
716.568.4362

No comments:

Post a Comment