Monday, August 8, 2011

Wanna Flirt?

One of new product lines in the Idea Book & Catalog is the Flirtatious Suite.  While I was at our team Stamp Fest (which was AMAZING!) we looked more closely at this line and all that there is to offer. So, all week, I am going to share some pictures from Convention as well as some samples from Stamp Fest to show you what a fun, cherry and VERSATILE line this is!!

Let's start with what's included in the suite...


And, here's a little closer up on some of the products...


Check out that fun fabric and the AWESOME punches that coordinate with this set!  I am in love with the Delicate Doilies Stamp Set (I tend to use them ALOT when planning my Stamp & Chat classes!) and the larger single stamp, Hello, Doily.  But the one thing we are missing that just makes this suite SO AWESOME...the Designer Series Paper...


How's that for a paper display?? 

This was taken at Convention...don't you just want to pick all these beautiful flowers?!

Here is a card (created by fellow sideline, Kris Huels) that showcases these papers perfectly...



Notice how the doily was stamped in Whisper White Craft Ink over the Wisteria Wonder Cardstock before it attached to the card. Another element I love....the Lace Ribbon Border Punch! My new favorite and "go to" for adding that special touch to cards! If you're joining me for August Stamp & Chat, you'll get to play with this punch!

That is just a little taste of what I'll be sharing with you all this week! SO, get FLIRTY and follow me to see what else YOU can create with the Stampin' Up! Flirtatious Product Suite!

No comments:

Post a Comment