Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Summer Stamp & Chat Info!

Summer Stamp & Chat!
NEW Dates/NEW time/ NEW LOCATION!

New & Experienced Stampers Always Welcome!

I'm super excited to share the details of Summer Stamp & Chat!  Based on feedback from all of YOU...I've made some "tweaks" to our Monthly Stampin' fun!!

As always, you will make SIX cards for only $15.00! 
Place an order that night of $25.00 or more (before shipping & handling) and you get to make the cards for FREE!

Bring a friend who has never stamped with me before...and you get to make another set FREE!!

Here's all the NEW DETAILS!

Summer Stamp & Chat Dates
FRIDAY, June 10th  6:30-9:30pm
FRIDAY, July 8th 6:30-9:30pm
FRIDAY, August 12th 6:30-9:30pm

NEW LOCATION!
Montgomery Park Community Room
6363 Transit Road
East Amherst, NY 14051

There will be SIX DIFFERENT Cards that you will create by going station to station...take your time or stamp and run...the choice is yours!

I do ask that your RSVP at least 10 days prior....
however, because this is such late notice to you (my bad) you have until Monday, June 6th to RSVP!!!

Any questions, please let me know!

I look forward to stamping with you...

No comments:

Post a Comment