Tuesday, May 3, 2011

May Card Kit of the Month!!!

Wow.  Long Time, No Blog, huh?

I wish I could tell you that I've been vacationing on some tropical island somewhere for the last month...but, no.  With four kids (3 of which who were all sick for about 2 weeks), Spring Break, working on my Super Special Project (which I hope to show you the finished product by the end of the month!!!), getting my Brownie Troop ready for our first Camping Trip and just life in general....

I'm sure you understand, I'm certainly not the only one with ALOT on her plate! We're women & mothers...that's what we do, right?

Well, I'm back and I CANNOT WAIT to share with you the newest card kit. This kit SCREAMS "RaeAnn".  I love it, I will be making a million of these cards and I just can't wait to share the kit with you so YOU can make them too!!

So, let's get to the details, shall we...





Rustic. Earthy. "Man-friendly" (which we're always looking for!).

Perfect for Fathers Day, Birthday, to make as note cards as a gift set...I could go on.  How about one of these cards attached to a fresh basket of vegetables to leave on your neighbor's doorstep from your garden... 

I love that truck too.  I remember by Dad had an old black truck like that when I was really little. I have a picture of me sitting in that truck with him...and it looks just like this. 
So, have I convinced you that you NEED to get this card kit yet?

And, can I tell you the other two options for cards you get (which you will receive with your kit) are AWESOME!  One word-Rooster. HEAVEN, sigh.  I like nothing better than a good rooster image.  Did I ever mention that I have a dream of having Backyard Chickens? I even had someone recently ask if I wanted them to build me a coop.  True Story.  I think I belong on a Farm...well, as long as I could get to Target in 5 minutes.
Okay, sorry, feeling chatty after being gone for so long!! Here's all the kit details! 

I need all orders by Tuesday, May 10th!!!

Your kits will be delivered to you by the end of the month. 

Want it shipped to you? Just add $5.00!

What The Card Kit ($20) Includes:
  • All Cut Cardstock & Watercolor Paper Pieces
  • Cut Hemp Twine
  • 12 - Very Vanilla Medium Envelopes
  • Step by Step Instructions to complete 4 different cards designs using the pieces from the kit. This includes the two cards shown here PLUS two more cards that you will recieve instructions and color pictures of
What else will you need: 
See the list below for items that were used to create the cards in this kit.

Add On Products
(Everything you need to create the cards here)



  • Jet Black StazOn Ink ($7.95)






  • Baja Breeze Stampin' Marker ($3.50)






  • Cherry Cobbler Stampin' Marker ($3.50)






  • Old Olive Stampin' Write Marker ($3.50)






  • More Mustard Stampin' Marker ($3.50)




  • 2 ½" Circle Punch ($16.95)






  • Aqua Painter ($16.95)






  • Corner Rounder Punch ($5.95)






  • Countryside Stamp Set: Wood - ($22.95) $18.36, Clear - ($16.95) $13.56 with the purchase of the Card Kit.




  • Vintage Trinkets ($5.95) $4.76 with the purchase of the Card Kit.






  •  
    If you already have everything:
    Just buy the card kit and you are ready to create!
    If you don't have everything:
    Place a product order with your kit (don't forget about the discount on the "featured products!")

    Or
    You can use the card kit to create your own designs using other stamps and inks that you already have--the choice is yours!

    To Place Your Order:
    RaeAnn Skerrett
    716-568-4362
    Happy Stampin' Everyone!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment