Saturday, May 14, 2011

Flowers, Flowers Everywhere...

For the past few days I've been showing you so super cute samples of cards that I made at Stampfest using ALL THE NEW GREAT products in the NEW Summer Mini.  Today, I'm moving on to three new flower sets that I'm sure you're gonna love..

First up, Fabulous Florets Stamp Set...


I love this color combination...Cherry Cobbler, Elegant Eggplant & a little Cajun Craze.  Simple, but stunning.

This card is so tropical to me...which is befitting of the weather here today...warm & sticky.  Take a close look at the whisper white focal image...it's embossed with the new Flower Garden Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.

And, if you like the sentiments shown...those are from the Happy Greetings set.

Next on the garden tour...the Flower Fest stamp set (a personal favorite, I might add!)

I love that this card can really be used for anything...get well, miss you, birthday..and another great color combo...Tangerine Tango, Rich Razzleberry & Old Olive (and don't forget the pearls!)


See what a little square of the Beyond the Garden Designer Series Paper can do! Instant color, pattern & FUN!

Oh, and don't let me forget to point out...that fat flower in the center punches out perfectly with the 2 3/8" Scallop Circle Punch...Thank you Stampin' Up! for making my life easy! :)

Our last stop on the Garden Tour today is not so much a stamp set, but a NEW PUNCH.  This very cool new product is called the Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer Punch....and it works just like it sounds..you get THREE (count them...THREE!) images in ONE PUNCH.  It's punch heaven...


Here you see two of the images that it will punch...a full, solid floret (shown here in Daffodil Delight) and the floret border (shown here in Early Espresso)

But, like I said, there is ONE MORE image you can punch out...



The third image is this sweet cut out flower (that has those really cute pearls in the center again!).  How's THAT for versatility?? 

That concludes our Garden Tour for today...which do you think you'd like to plant in YOUR garden or craft room?? I would love to hear and also to see some cards you've made with these sets...

Oh, one other thing before I say goodbye for today....one of the fantastic benefits of being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator is that we get sneak peaks of new stuff that will be in the NEW 2011-2012 Idea Book & Catalog that is released in July....
Let me give you a little hint....DOILIES!! And, we're not talking about the one's Grandma has!!! I can't wait to get my hands on this new line and show all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment