Thursday, May 12, 2011

Nautical Expedition Suite

I have to say, I'm not a big fan of boats or the whole nautical thing...however, I do think they make for some great masculine cards this time of year and for birthdays. 

It's also wy I really love getting together with my team mates each month is so I can see what they are doing and creating.  Teammate and fellow convention goer-Kris Huells made a FABULOUS display at Stampfest last weekend...just wait until you see these cards!

I'm starting to like boats more and more...


This set is called The Open Sea and looks just perfect with the gold brads!!  The NEW bakers twine (available in  early espresso/white, Cherry Cobbler/white & plain white) also works really well with this whole line...
This is another single stamp that is in the line called Sail Away.  The designer series paper also coordinates and gives it that extra "nautically" touch. (no, I don't think that's really a word)

This is a favorite of mine that Kris created...the background paper make it feel almost like a toile design...LOVE it!  And, do you see how she threaded the bakers twine through the anchor?  It's ALL in the details...


Yet another fantastic card design!

And, last but not least...here's a scrapbook page using the Nautical Expedition Line...


And there you have it....lots of Nautical goodness!

What is interesting about this line is that it also includes the Pretty Postage Stamp Set and Postage Stamp Punch...which is RIGHT up my alley!! I will have my samples using those products in a few days!



Tomorrow....we're gonna get a little FLOWERY & FUN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment