Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Strength & Hope

For the next few days I am going to show you some FABULOUS card ideas from some new sets in the NEW Stampin' Up! Summer Mini Catalog.  Sometimes it helps to see them in "action" to know if you really need/want them.

Today I want to show you a set that really surprised me with its versatility...it's the Strength & Hope set. I have been living and breathing this set lately as this is THE stamp set I am using for my "Very Special Project" that I will be showing you all soon.  

What I didn't realize is that it goes yards beyond "just" being a set that supports those impacted by Cancer. 

Here, let me show you...


Wow, huh? 
Beautiful colors, LOVE the pearls, the embossing....just one of those cards that make you stop and stare.  By the way, all these fantastic cards were created by a teammate of mine.  At StampFest there are display boards where a few demonstrators show their stuff each month...I LOVE being able to see what other people do!


I like this one too...so pretty. 
This set looks great when it's pared with embossed paper and images!!

Now, for you scrapbookers out there...you're gonna want to play with this set too...


Just beautiful


This layouts is so great too.  I can just envision the picture she's going to put in there!

 This was an additional display of  items using Strength & Hope...it's just SO DARN PRETTY!

There were more ideas...but those I'M keeping to myself...you'll probably see them pop up in a Stamp & Chat or a Workshop soon!! 

If you'd like to purchase this set, you can go to my online store or give me a call. Another great thing about this set is that Stampin' Up! is donating $2.00 from the purchase to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation.   Another great reason to start shopping!
Tomorrow, I'm gonna go a little "Nautical" on you! 
Stay Tuned!!

No comments:

Post a Comment