Thursday, May 5, 2011

My Digital Studio

This Saturday, as part of  Stamp Fest, I am going to learn all the ins & outs of Stampin' Up!'s
My Digital Studio

What the heck is that, you ask? 
Pretty much paper crafting digitally (i.e: on your computer).  I have seen some AMAZING and impressive projects done with it and I want to check it out for myself.

Here are some sample of some projects done with MDS that I found...

(This is a sweet little Scrapbook Page..with one very cute little man!)

And, here is a Christmas Card that I really liked...

Love the colors!! All Stampin' Up Exclusive Colors, by the way!

(And, if you're wondering, I have no idea who any of these people are...I just liked the projects! But they certainly have some cute kids, huh?!)

Anyway,  here is a little "Intro to MDS video"  that you might enjoy...


I'm super excited to create a card of my own with My Digital Studio...
I can't wait to share it with all!

In the meantime, you can get some MORE FREE Training and additional info by going

Let me know what you think & I will do the same! 



No comments:

Post a Comment