Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Wednesday Riddle...

Riddle:
What has 864 Buttons & Jump Rings, 12 bracelets and two VERY CUTE & SUMMER INSPIRED cards?

Answer: 
Sharon's Button Bracelet & Card Private Class this Friday Night!

(Caution: Sneak Peak ALERT!)

You've seen me wear my Button Bracelet when I'm at your workshops & teaching your Scouts...
Now YOU can have one too!!  By taking a sampling of all the yummy buttons that Stampin' Up! has to offer plus the Simply Adorned Bracelet, you will create your very own unique and fun piece of jewelry in a matter on minutes!

And, of course, you can't have a Stampin' Up! Class without Stamping!

So, I've added in TWO fun cards that will brighten your day with summer fun colors and accents!

Want to have your own Button Bracelet Class with your friends? 

Contact me today!!

1 comment:

  1. Class was awesome. We all love our bracelets-but will admit-our hands were sore!

    ReplyDelete