Wednesday, June 1, 2011

BYE, BYE!

Happy June 1st Everyone!

This time of year, it is VERY exciting in Stamping Land....that's because the NEW IDEA BOOK & CATALOG is almost here (July 1st). 

But, in the meantime, we get all the info about what is RETIRING and not going to be available anymore.  As a Demonstrator, it's a chance to see what stamp sets I'll be still using after July...but also a time for YOU to get any stamp sets that are on your WISH LIST before they're GONE!

Alot of the sets I wasn't too surprised about...but a couple I was!

Yes, our Cocktail Friends will be no longer in the new Catty...I know that was a favorite for all of my Girls Night Classes and Parties!!  And, here's another surprise to me...


Yes, my friend, Monty the Monkey will also be leaving us.  BUT, the good news is, I'm SURE that Stampin' Up! is replacing them with some even more exciting stamps and accessories!

If you want to see the entire list of what will be retiring at the END OF JUNE, Click Here:



(Don't worry the line will still be available in the new catalog, just with a smaller offering!)

Enjoy having a Sneak Peak about what will be leaving...and I can't WAIT to show you the NEW STUFF that is COMING!!!

As always, please feel free to call me or place your Last Chance orders ONLINE at my web store:

Also, if you would like to Pre Order the NEW IDEA BOOK & CATALOG  with me...
let me know and I will add you to my list!


No comments:

Post a Comment