Wednesday, June 8, 2011

A Little Something to Share

Hi Everyone!

Yes, I have been neglectful in my blog posting lately!! School is nearing it's end and so was my BIG super special project that I've been working on over the past few months (I get to post pictures later TODAY!!) 
Needless to say...I've been a very busy girl.

A little something I wanted to share with you while we wait....it's a card I received from my upline Aly Schilling for being in the Top 3 Demo's in her group last month....

I LOVE everything about this card!  The colors, the designer series paper, the embossing with the new Stampin' Embossing Powers that are in the Summer Mini, and the images from the Flower Fest stamp set (also in the Mini).  I keep walking by this card and stopping to pick it up again and again to look at it!
 I hope you enjoy this card as much as I am...

Oh, guess what??  The NEW STAMPIN' UP! IDEA BOOK & CATALOG is scheduled to arrive at my house TOMORROW!!  So, don't expect any posts tomorrow.....my nose will be in that book ALL DAY LONG!!

Keep an eye out my one more post later this evening to show off what happens when some wonderfully creative minds and a bunch of VERY generous folks merge...


No comments:

Post a Comment