Monday, August 15, 2011

Stampin' Scouts: Holiday Bingo!

Here's the first of many samples from my Stampin' Scouts Class offerings for Fall/Winter! I am super excited about this class...because it's going to be as fun for me as it is for the girls! 

If you haven't seen it already, Stampin' Up! has thing crazy adorable Bingo Card background stamp (it's the size of a card front) and then two companion sets that just make it perfect for the upcoming holidays...Spooky Bingo Bits & Jollly Bingo Bits 


Here is the class sample for the Halloween Bingo Class (I'm currently scheduling classes in September & October).  There will also be a Christmas Bingo version as well.  The girls will be doing all the stamping and  creating for their Bingo fun...they'll stamp their Bingo card, then add all the little ghosts, pumpkins, haunted houses and more to their card. Then it's on to the Bingo markers--stamped with a spidery web, of course!! Once all the cards and markers are complete...then it's time to play a couple games with their new crafty creations!  And you're troop can keep playing even after I'm gone, because I will leave you with the calling chips as well so you can play year after year!

Now, if you're thinking to yourself,  "I'm not sure my girls are old enough/crafty enough to make those"....THINK AGAIN!  I put all my classes through my own personal "Test Kitchen". For this project, my class testers are Elizabeth (3) and Allison (8).

 If Lizzy can stamp all those little spider webs on those markers...so can your Daisy's & Brownies!


Look how proud she is!

We also played a few games of Bingo to make sure we were uping the "fun factor" for the class...

Here's my eight year old (and camera shy 2nd year Brownie) playing along with her sister. When I asked her if we should add this to our Troop's Halloween Party this year, her response was "Definitely!" 

There you have it...tested and recommended for your Girl Scout Troops!  This class will take about an hour or so (depending how many girls you have, etc) so think of it as a great addition to your Halloween and Christmas Parties this year! 

The cost of the Holiday Bingo Class is a flat fee of $25.00 plus $3.00 per girl. A minimum 2 weeks notice is required. You can find out all the details about registering for a Stampin' Scouts Class by clicking HERE.

To register your troop, you can contact me at 716.604.4998 or raeannskerrett@hotmail.com

...And look for more Stampin' Scouts samples coming all week!

No comments:

Post a Comment