Sunday, August 14, 2011

Wanna Flirt-Day 3, 4 & 5

Okay, so I'm behind in my posts! But, you probably noticed that already.

I had a very fun Stamp & Chat this past Friday which put me behind with all the prep, plus a FANTASTIC marketing opportunity that has now made me look at upgrading my website and adding some GREAT new things! Exhausting..but WOO HOO! 

However, I DO want to finish sharing with you all the fun and flirty-ness of the Flirtatious Suite! So, let's get to it before I get sidetracked again!!

Today, I want to show you the VERSATILITY of the set.

Here are some cards, all using the same Flirtatious Suite Papers & Accessories...but all with a different look and feel!

Let's start off with the colors you would expect from the line...Mambo Melon, Pumpkin Pie, Pretty in Pink, Wisteria Wonder and Whisper White...

(All Cards Designed by Kris Huels)
This card just makes me happy...love the colors!

Remember, you get two sheets of this FABULOUS laser cut double sided doily design paper in the Specialty Designer Series Paper. What a great focal point!  

I LOVE this one...when you're looking to add "something different" to your card designs, pull out the First Edition Specialty Paper!! I personally love the look with the Delicate Doily Stamp Set!

Now, lets change up the colors and see what happens...

How about stamping with Whisper White Craft Ink and then coloring it in with Stampin' Write Markers? I think using the Whisper White and the hues of blue really bring out with "wintry" side of this set...do you see snowflakes? I do!

Check this out! By just using one of those cut-out doily's and some Pocketful of Posies DSP...you get a whole new look! 

How about adding a completely different stamp set...like Simply Soft Hostess Set!

I hope I gave you some great ideas and some inspiration on how to use the Flirtatious Suite in a bunch of different card designs!  Now, let's chat about Scrapping for a second, shall we?

As you know, I am VERY excited about adding "Scrap & Chat" to our monthly "Stamp & Chat" event that I hold the second Friday of every month. You can get all the details HERE.

Well, in celebration of the Flirtatious Suite product line and the launch of Scrap & Chat in September....I am very happy to share with you two of the three scrap book pages you can create!!


Page 1

Page 2

Everything I love about the line is here...the colors, the punches, the ribbon!  I hope you join me in creating this double page layout for your 12 X 12 scrapbook...or just frame them individually and give them as gifts this holiday season!  There is still one more page to show you that we'll be creating at Scrap & Chat...that sneak peak will be coming soon!

Thanks for allowing me the pleasure of flirting with you all week! We'll be switching gears this coming week as I have a BUNCH of class samples to share with you from my Girl Scout Stampin' Scout Classes.  I was a VERY busy girl last school year meeting lots of different troop leaders and some really great girls! I look forward to doing it all over again...

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment