Thursday, August 11, 2011

Wanna Flirt-Day 3

Have you ever been too tired to Flirt?

I think I am at that point this evening!  Unfortunately for me, I have a one year old whose digestive system is still getting used to solid food AND he's cutting one of his top teeth. So, not too much sleep was had last night...and no nap time for him today. Which makes for a very tired Stamp-at-home Mommy...

However, I promised you some flirting tonight...and I keep my promises! :)

Here is a picture from one of the displays at Convention that I KNOW you will love...all decorated and filled with our Flirtatious Suite of products...


Click on the picture to see it up a little closer. Did you notice that the lampshade is made out of the Flirtatious DSP?  And check out the drawer...it's all filled with the Flirtatious Designer Series Fabric! What else do you see in there?? I keep finding new things each time I look at it...

Speaking of fabric, check out this Convention display...


I love the new Designer Series Fabrics...you can use them on cards, sewing projects, quilting (it works with the dies and the Big Shot!)...Just so many opportunities to make pretty things!

 Tomorrow I am excited to show you some Scrapbook Pages using the Flirtatious Suite. Why am I so excited?? Because they are the first two pages that we will be creating during my new SCRAP & CHAT starting in September (same time, same place as Stamp & Chat!)

If you've "friended" my
on Facebook...you already had a sneak peak of one page...but tomorrow I will show you the second page of the layout...plus another bonus page.

So, It's just a little flirting tonight...don't take it the wrong way...I'm still into you!! ;)

Sweet Dreams, my friends...and I will try to do the same!



No comments:

Post a Comment