Tuesday, March 8, 2011

SNEAK PEAK ALERT!

Since I'm coming down off my "I'm going to the Martha Stewart Show" high (kinda), I thought that I would share a little sneak peak of the cards you'll be creating at the March Stamp & Chat!

You may not recognize the product we're using...Why? Because it's NEW PRODUCT from the 2011-2012 Idea Book & Catalog that isn't even released yet!! 

Yes, you are going to be able to get your hot little hands on BRAND NEW, NEVER SEEN designer paper and a NEW stamp set! Woo Hoo!

I won't make you wait any longer...


You'll have to wait for all the fun details until the night of Stamp & Chat (March 24th), but I think that you are going to LOVE, love, love the new items to play with!

And, remember, you won't just be making these two cards...you'll be making TWO EACH of these cards plus ONE MORE that I am keeping under wraps until class night!

You WILL WANT to find that friend that never stamped with me before...then you get to make THREE each of all these great cards!

What more can I say...
Register before my tables fill up!

No comments:

Post a Comment