Thursday, March 24, 2011

New Product Look!

Don't you love to see NEW stuff before anyone else does?  That's one of the benefits of being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator that I love.  We got the chance to view and preorder some fun new paper and a fabulous new stamp set that will be coming out in the new Idea Book & Catalog in July...

I decided to use all this new goodness for our March Stamp & Chat class!

The new stamp set is called Four Frames...which fits perfectly with the Designer Label Punch that is out now.  And the Designer Series Paper is TO DIE FOR!! The line is called Paisley Petals and it is very on trend right now with the whole vintage wallpaper look that is going around!

Want to see?


This one is my favorite, I think.  I love that the folded frames fit over the linen thread "clothesline".  Such a great look, huh?  This card screams Spring to me....which hopefully will get here at some point!



Here's a close up of another...this one using the Vintage Wallpaper Texture Plate....simple, but FABULOUS!


And lastly, we'll be making this 4X8 card as well.  Lots of punching going on tonight!  You can't see it very well, but we are also using a new favorite product of mine...SMOOCH SPRITZ....you've GOT to try this stuff!! It makes everything all shimmering and happy!

Well, I am certianly looking forward to stamping these cards along with my quests tonight!
If you missed Stamp and Chat this month....there's another one coming up April 28th! 
Contact me to register! 

Hope to see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment