Sunday, March 20, 2011

Better Late Than Never!

Last week I showed you the Tuesday Trigger on the Moxie Fab World Blog ...each Tuesday there is a new inspiration picture that helps get our creative mojo going!

Well, it's Sunday....and I am FINALLY showing your the Trigger and my little take on it!  It's been one of those weeks! So, yes, better late than never...

Here is the inspiration photo this week:


This is a huge trend right now...the look of vintage button cards & buttons.  I love the cleanness of this image...you can almost feel the crisp linen napkins underneath your fingertips. Wouldn't you love to sit down to a table with this at your place setting?? I'd be trying to get a dinner invitation every week!

So, here is what I came up with...



I tried to go with the crisp and clean look....with a few buttons thrown in, of course!!.  I have to say, I am loving the River Rock card stock right now...it's my new kraft paper.  It's a great neutral....not to bright, not too dark...plus looks GREAT with just about everything.

There, I did it! Thanks for taking the time to take a peak at one of my creative endeavours this week! 

Another very packed week ahead.  I have a Stampin' Scout Class, March Stamp & Chat, and TWO workshops all before next Sunday rolls around. There's gonna be a whole lotta stampin' going on...and I LOVE it! 

2 comments:

  1. Love your card and you did achieve the crisp and clean look. I also like your River Rock paper. Sounds like your going to have a fun week creating. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Veronica! What a sweet approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)

    ReplyDelete