Saturday, March 5, 2011

Hostess Appreciation!

As a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I REALLY appreciate my hostesses.  And by "Hostesses" I mean ANYONE who books a workshop, private class or "Stampin' Scouts" Class with me. Without you, I'd be sitting here stamping by myself!!

So, to thank my hostesses who have booked with me during Sale-a-bration (Jan 25-March 31st) I am offering a FREE Purse & Card Class! Check out how CUTE this set is...

Do you LOVE it?!?

I saw this on Ronda Wade's (Stampin' Up! Top Demonstrator & Trainer) Blog and I KNEW that I HAD to make one myself and share it with you...because that's what stamping is all about, right?

Now, I still have a FEW dates left in March (not many, so contact me SOON!) if you'd like to join my other Hostesses and have a FREE fun night of purse & card making!! 
My Hostess Appreciation class is scheduled for Thursday, April 14th from at 7:00pm.

BUT WAIT!!!

Because I want to share this great project with EVERYONE....I am also offering a "Class With Benefits" on Friday, April 22nd at 7:00pm. You will create this purse, plus TWO each of all three cards...and the best part?? Included in the Class Fee is a FULL PACK OF SPRINGTIME VINTAGE DESIGNER SERIES PAPER...and you will have LOTS of leftovers to take home and make even more adorable cards and projects!  The Cost of the Class is $20.00 and you MUST preregister by April 9th to ensure I get your order in for the paper!

See...a class with BENEFITS!

No comments:

Post a Comment