Tuesday, March 8, 2011

I'm Going to See Martha!!

Please excuse me as I take a small break from "Stamp Chat" as I am bubbling over with excitement...I just found out that I got tickets to see the Martha Stewart Show in NYC on March 30th.  My husband goes every month for work and this time I've decided to tag-along! This has been a dream for me...to see that fabulous studio, to see the one-and-only Martha Stewart up close and personal...

If you could see me now, I am just beaming with JOY!!

Now, some of you may think I'm a little nuts.  As a Stay at Home Mom, who is trying to build a home based business, she epitomizes the strength women can have and the businesses that they can build from the things that are most important to many of us...our home, our hobbies, our family.

Martha Stewart is THE role model for homemakers, crafters, gardeners....I could go on. I tend to look to those more successful than I to learn and to grow...she is the ultimate mentor and guide. Now, do I aspire to be a little abrasive and condescending at times (sorry, Martha) NO.  But there is a lot you can learn from someone who started out just like a lot of us....selling a few cards (or pies in Martha's case) and then growing to sizes that are almost unthinkable.

So, it looks like I can bring a camera and take pictures before and after the show is taped...so hopefully I will be able to show you some fun pictures when I get back!  So much to look forward to...I hope you'll join me in the excitement!

I promise to give LOTS of details! Woo Hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment