Monday, March 7, 2011

Introducing...Stamp & Chat!

I'm super excited to announce a new format in stamping starting this month! 
It's called Stamp & Chat!
The one thing I always hear when I hold classes or am at a workshop is that the women like the socialization and fun just as much as they like the stamping!  And that is exactly the reason why I love being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator! I know that I'll get the chance several times a month to have some great time with some great ladies!  Many times there are women around the stamping table who have never met each other before...but by the end of the evening, they are friends. I LOVE that!

So, what is Stamp & Chat?

Stamp and Chat is going to be a more casual, stamp at your own pace class where you will go station to station to complete your cards.  Don't have a lot of time? Feel free to say hi, stamp and leave! Want a more slow paced, casual evening so you can just relax chat and meet up with new and old friends? You can do that too!!  There will be three stations set up, each with a different card design. You will be creating TWO of each of the THREE designs. This is a PERFECT class to refill your card stash basket or start one!

This will be a monthly class...held at the end(ish) of the month on Thursday evenings from 7:00-pm10:00pm. Come early, come late....just leave yourself enough time to finish your cards!  And here is the best part...the cost of Stamp & Chat is $15.00 for all 6 cards....HOWEVER, if you place an order of $25.00 (before shipping and taxes) that night, your cards are FREE! How cool is that? 

And what another great incentive?  Bring a friends who has NEVER stamped with me before...and you can make another set of three cards for FREE!

What do you think??  

This is a fantastic class for beginning stampers or those of you who don't need my step-by-step directions every inch of the way.  New? I will be happy to move station to station with you and show you the ropes one-one-one or with your friends. Don't need me? That's fine, I'll just be there to chat and catch up with you and answer any questions you may have! (Directions for each card are at each station)

So, consider this your formal invitation....I hope to see you March 24th!!  Please let you know you are coming AT LEAST one week in advance!! Space will be limited!!


Spring Stamp & Chat Dates
(Mark Your Calendar!)

March 24th
April 28th
May 26th

Give me a call or email me to register!!

No comments:

Post a Comment