Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Decor Elements

Did you know that Stampin' Up! is about more than just stamps & paper? Now, they are FABULOUS stamps and papers...but they also do some fun home decor stuff too.  And, if you know me, I like the decorating thing just as much as I like the crafting thing...a perfect pairing!!

Stampin' Up! has a line called Decor Elements...it's vinyl letting & images for your walls, windows, craft projects, pretty much anything you want to stick it on! What I love about it...it's REMOVABLE. Where was this when I was renting???

Now, you've probably seen things like this other places...they are all over right now. But, can I just say...cheesy, cheesy, cheesy...garish colors, tacky imageryy. That is why I LOVE Stampin' Up!s line...it's upscale, on trend, and just gorgeous...and I'm pretty picky about what goes in my house!

Want to see them in action? Here we go...

This is on my wall in my family room where I have my little stampin' space.  I have carved out my own little nook where I can see the kids...but get my craft on whenever I have a free minute. This was also the kids craft space before I took it over...so this has always been a befitting definition to have on my wall right here.

Next is the kid's playroom.  This is, obviously, over the archway that leads into the dining room. All my kids love to look up there and start counting...so, I guess you could say that it's educational too! (yes, it's a long shot)

There are so many cute designs, labels for jars, chalkboard images, etc that I hope you at least check them out and maybe give them a try!! Click on the Decor Elements catalog link on the side of the screen and you can see the  entire line! 

Still not convinced or still don't get it??  Check out this video...



So..what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment