Tuesday, March 22, 2011

GS PaperBag Albums!

Want to see what a Girl Scout Paperbag Album Class for 13 looks like?


Yes, this has been keeping me pretty busy these past few nights! Here's what each of the girls will be getting.. .

Makes ME want to take the class...and I'm the one teaching it!! 

If you know me well enough, I need to be organized at ALL times. Organization makes me happy. And this class is no exception, you see there are ALOT of parts to this album (10 pages in all). So to make it more efficient and more fun for the girls, I separated all the parts and pieces into individual bags (one for the cover, pages 1 & 2, 3 & 4, etc). More work for me....but that means more fun crafting for the girls and not trying to figure out what to do with all those pieces!!

Did you see the Stampin' Up! Snail Adhesive?? Yep, these lucky girls get to use the GOOD STUFF!

Might as well start them early!



No comments:

Post a Comment