Saturday, February 12, 2011

Valentines-Day Two

For Jack's Valentines I wanted to do something different...frilly and girly, of course, were out. I also wanted something quick and easy because I still need to work on my teacher's gifts. 

So, here is what a simple stamp and a punch can do...

Kindergartner's like "stuff" and they really seem to like pencils...maybe it's because they are loving the fact that they are learning to read and write (at least I know Jack is!). I made a little Valentine bouquet of sorts. These paper doilies are everywhere this time of year and make every project feel extra special!  I took my standard hole punch and punched one hole  near the top and one near the bottom of the doily and simply inserted my Dollar Store pencils inside.


Then, just by adding a couple of sentiments from the Oval All stamp set and punching them out with the Scallop Oval XL punch....wa la!  Instant valentine...not too girly, but still gets the message across!

Now, to offer you a chance to get your PUNCH ON, here's a little give-away! 

Go to my Stampin' Up! Online Store or come to one of my classes or workshops in February or March and purchase either the Designer Label Punch and/or the Round Tab XL punch and get entered into a draw to win the Party Punch Stamp Set which coordinates perfectly:


Just send me your order number if you order online and you'll be entered!

Good Luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment