Saturday, February 26, 2011

Cards for the Troops

This Monday I am doing a "Cards for the Troops" class for another Brownie Troop.  As you may know, I am also the leader of Ally's Brownie Troop. It's honestly one of the volunteer activities that I do that I love the most...it takes ALOT of time and A LOT of planning, but I get just as much out of it as I put into it! 

Here are the cards we'll be creating ...

 
The girls will be making four cards...three to give and one to keep. Can you guess which one I've made them to keep? Yep, the pink, girly one! Perfect for them to give as a Teacher gift, Mother's Day Card or just to send to their latest BFF.  And the Sock Monkey card? The girls will  be able to choose what they want their monkey to hold...a heart, pennant, banana, balloon, cupcake...or whichever they choose. I think they'll like being able to customize their own cards.  This class would also be great to make that stash of Thank You cards that a troop seems to need throughout the year! 

I'm also working on a special class for Brownie & Daisy Troops using this stamp set called "Under the Stars":

 How perfect is this! Think campfire, smores, sleeping bags...all the stuff that reminds me of Girl Scout Camp when I was young! 

I have a bunch of other class offerings available for Girl Scout Troops, if you're interested, please contact me...I'd be happy to send you all the details!

RaeAnn

No comments:

Post a Comment