Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Odds & Ends

I found more pictures from Stampfest that I thought I would share. It truly is amazing how you can take one product line, stamp set or color combination and do so many cool, unique and completely different things. 
This card was on a sample board with items using the Take a Spin Stamp Set and the Game Spinner Hands that are in the Occasions Mini. You can't see it too great here, but the whole set makes these fun and interactive spinner cards for all occasions.  You know what else is really cool? Stampin' Up also has the matching 2 1/2in circle punch to punch out those Spinner circles...easy peasy!
What's so great about the Spinner Hands is how versatile they are...they can be used alone (like here) or with the stamp set. So cute. I also love this Eat Chocolate stamp set...those of you having workshops with me in the next month will be seeing this again!

Here is a little paper box that uses the spinner hand "stretched out" to run a Cupid's arrow through the heart (want to know the trick on how to stretch is out?  Just snip it in half and adhere!)

Lastly, I keep gravitating back to that Oh Sew Suite line..I can't get enough of that sewing and notions theme!



Don't you love looking at all these samples? I do, and I can't take credit for any of them folks...these were put together by some super talented and creative people on our team of stampers!  That said...now that I just got THIS delivered...
You will be seeing more and more and more and more and...you get the picture.  

I am looking forward to tomorrow. Mom is coming over to hang out with the little ones so I can get my creative juices flowing. On the agenda? Valentines. And lots of them... 

No comments:

Post a Comment