Monday, February 7, 2011

More from Stampfest

I know the last post had a lot of "stuff" so I thought this time you might like to see some of the cards we made...
Here's a cute notepad holder (or you can fill it with cards, pictures, whatever you fancy!) It was created using the Clear Mount Stamp Cases that are in the Idea Book & Catalog.  Super easy, super quick and super cute. Pretty much all we did was use the decorative paper from the Botanical Gazette line (vintage-y and very pretty) and along with the Top Note die, Decorative Label Punch & XL Oval Punch...we were on our way.  Add on some pretty ribbon and a key trinket and we're done! Punches are such a quick and easy way to really put a project together, don't you think?  Another thing I really like about this project is the stamp set we used...Clearly For You. This is on it's way to me now via my last order...I can't wait to get my hands and play some more! 

Oh, I said that I was going to show you cards, didn't I....oops
Gorgeous, isn't it?  See that small clear square in the bottom left hand of the card? That's one of the Beveled Windowpanes from the Occasions Mini Catalog. Did you pass right by these while you were looking through that Mini? I did!  Now I am in LOVE with the results and can't wait to work with them more...


How pretty...love the colors.  And how about this...

I just love the way the images really pop with the beveled glass over them...it makes the card just that more special, doesn't it?  What's nice is that the windowpanes have slide holes on both sides so you can easily slide the ribbon through...

Hmmm...I think I feel a Beveled Windowpane class in our future...what do you think?


I'm going to leave you with this one for today....it's a brooch make from the Fun Flowers die, Springtime Vintage Fabric and those darling little key trinkets.  Can you see the mini windowpane over the butterfly? Love the vintage look and feel. You can wear it as a pin, maybe make one up for that person of honor at the bridal or baby shower...or how 'bout leaving off the pin and attaching to a wedding, shower or birthday gift.  I know I would love to see what's inside a package if this was on top!  And you know what...it's actually pretty easy to make. Consider this a Sneak Peak, because you WILL see this popping up in one of my class offerings soon..I just can't wait to make more!

Alot of the items I have been showing use products from our Occasions Mini Catalog. If you don't have one and would like one...please let me know! Besides product, there is always TONS of project ideas too. While you're waiting for your paper copy in the mail, please take a look at the PDF version that is on the sidebar.  

No comments:

Post a Comment