Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Introducing...Simply Adorned Necklace Class!

Beside all the cards I create, I also like "the stuff". I was over the moon when Stampin' Up! came up with the Simply Adorned line of jewelry chains, bracelets and accessories.  So, I am very pleased to share with you my NEW Simply Adorned Class that is scheduled in March....
Stampin' Up! packages the necklace (and bracelets) in very nice brown paper boxes...we'll be decorating the box to make it an extra special gift...or to use as a storage box for your other charm inserts!  Notice the stamps that were used?  Yep, that is the Punch Potpurri set that you can earn from hostessing a workshop!

Here is the piece de resistance...


Love it? I do...and I hope you can come create one for yourself! Check out my website event page to get more details on date, time and all the other important stuff!

Who says stamping just has to be JUST cards?



No comments:

Post a Comment