Monday, April 4, 2011

A VERY Special Event!

I do hope you'll join me for a very Special Stamping Event with my fellow group of Demonstrators, The Heartfelt Stampers Group, for TWO Special Event Sessions.
 Saturday, May 7th
 Rochester, NY

Creativity Goes Digital from 5:00-6:00pm

Join us for an informational training session to learn how to use My Digital Studio, Stampin' Up!'s fabulous digital design software featuring exclusive art, designs and color. The session includes lots of instruction, a digitally printed greeting card and envelope that you'll turn "hybrid", a light dinner and an entry into a drawing for a FREE My Digital Studio!!
Cost $8.00

and/or

Make 15 Cards from 6:30-9:30

Join us for an evening of stamping featuring stamp sets and punches from the BRAND NEW Summer mini Catalog--hot off the presses!  Your evening will include all the project materials and 15 envelopes. Bring your own Stampin' Up! Snail, Mini Glue Dots & Dimensionals.
Cost $32.00

You can get more info & register online at:

(Please note, if you DO register, please also shoot me an email so I know you'll be there!!)

I CAN'T WAIT to share this amazing stamping evening with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment