Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Brownie Try It Class

Tonight I have my first Stampin' Scouts Class for April...and a marathon of classes to follow this month!  I love stamping with kids.  They get such a kick out of being able to create and make something of  their own.

On the line up tonight is my Brownie "Hobbies Try It" Badge Class. If you're not familiar with Scouting, a Try It is the name of a special badge that the girls can earn.  In my hour and a half with a troop we can cover all the aspects of earning the badge....plus make a cute card and bookmark!!  What's extra special about this class is that I've also incorporated product...the girls get to keep and take home the stamp and the Stampin' Ink Spot that they used!  What a great way to get the next generation of Stampers started, huh?

Here is the sample for tonight's Class...


 What's important to me is to make sure my Brownies have SIMPLE, EASY TO DO projects. I want them to be successful and feel GREAT about their work.  This also applies to my adult home workshops too...but is very important with the girls,especially since Brownies are only in 2nd & 3rd  grades. 
Can you believe, some girls don't get to craft at home....I can't imagine!

So, my little troop tonight will have these at their place settings tonight when they come to their meeting...


A whole pack full of FUN and CRAFTY-NESS...I LOVE IT!  I heard that the girls are excited, and so am I! I can't wait to see their creations and ideas come to life!

Just a side note, if you are a GS Leader and are contemplating registering for a class with me...please contact me SOON!  I am pretty booked up until June and I have a waiting list started for Fall!!

No comments:

Post a Comment