Wednesday, April 6, 2011

CONVENTION!

Guess what I get to do today?

Register for the
Stampin' Up! Annual Convention
 in Salt Lake City, Utah!!!
Woo Hoo!

I've been wanting to attend Convention for literally YEARS...and THIS is going to be my year!
No kids, no husband, lots of stamping...what more could a girl want??

When I saw this video, I KNEW I had to be at the next Convention!  Want to take a peak...


Did that song get stuck in your head?? It sure is stuck in mine... 

If you EVER thought of purchasing the Starter Kit to either do Stampin' Up! as a job (like I do) or just to get all the Demonstrator Benefits.....like Convention...JUST DO IT!
You will SO not be disappointed! Contact me if you'd like to chat about it...

Now...just have to wait until July to get on that plane (sigh)

No comments:

Post a Comment